How do I allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings on Chromebook?
If you want to know how to allow chrome to access the network in your firewall, you can follow the step given below:
1. Log in to the Chromebook.
2. Go to Menu.
3. Locate the Administration Menu.
4. In the submenu, find Firewall.
5. If prompted, provide the root password.
6. Go to Allowed Services and grant Chrome access.
7. In the Firewall Configuration Summary, click Finish.
Hopefully, the above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog to see more on allow chrome to access the network.