Color Steel Sheet Installation Precautions
First, color plate installation needs to pay attention to what
1. Due to the light weight structure and the weak wind resistance of the movable room of low price color corrugated steel sheet.
, it is necessary to choose a regular manufacturer to install it, so that it will play a good role in the windproof problem.
2. Secondly, if the color steel plate movable room is made of polystyrene as the sandwich panel, it is necessary to pay attention to fire prevention. For example, the construction of electric welding should not be carried out near the wall, the fire protection device installed in the winter heating stove should be installed, and the indoor circuit should be laid. Use metal tubes. When the metal pipe is grounded or refractory pipe is required to pass through the wall, it should also be sleeved for protection. For roofs that need to be waterproofed, it is strictly forbidden to use the torch on the material.
3. After the completion of the construction, check the connection reinforcement of each part. If you look at the light steel structure, you should pay attention to the model of the purlin not too small.
Second, how to store China color-coated corrugated roofing sheet
1. We can not store composite color steel plates in the open air. We should store the color steel plates in a clean and tidy warehouse or factory to avoid contact with various corrosive media and color-coated corrugated roofing sheets.
2. The ground of the storage place should be flat, free of hard objects and have sufficient load-bearing capacity for the composite board room. Composite color steel plates should be stored in a dry and ventilated indoor environment. They should not be stored in a humid environment for a long time. They should not be stored in an environment with excessive temperature difference. In addition, some special types of color steel composite plates cannot be placed directly on the ground. Place it on a rubber mat or mat to avoid injury.
3. Stack color corrugated steel sheets reasonably according to the order of use, so as to minimize unnecessary movement and loss during access.